If you are planning on taking an Easter spring break to the beach, The Old Farm’s Almanac has some great weather news about the upcoming month of April. With average temperatures forecasted to be 66.5 degrees, a full 3.5 degrees higher than previous years average, and overall rainfall a full 2 inches lower, April is shaping up to be on heck of a month to getaway to Ocean Isle Beach!Tweet
- Ready for the 2013 NC Oyster Festival?
- Winter Wonderland All-Inclusive Wedding Package!
- Bidding Farewell to Summer
- Summer News Update!
- Ocean Isle Beach’s Pet-Friendly Oceanfront Hotel!
- Things to do in the Ocean Isle Beach Area
- Experience the Magic of Ocean Isle Beach
- Updated Play and Stay Golf Packages in Brunswick County, NC
- Ideas for Your Ocean Isle Beach Wedding
- Last Month for Shallotte Farmers Market
ArchivesThe Islander Inn - Ocean Isle Beach, NC on Facebook