10. We’re an oceanfront hotel in the quiet island paradise known as Ocean Isle Beach, NC – who doesn’t love going to sleep and then waking up to the sound of waves crashing?
9. Ocean Isle Beach is removed from the crowds, hustle, and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, Carolina Beach, and Wrightsville Beach, but all of these areas remain an easy day trip excursion from our island.
7. Seafood lovers will rejoice in knowing that the freshest catches from the Atlantic Ocean will be served daily throughout the summer at The Isles Restaurant & Tiki Bar, which is located just 1.5 miles from our hotel. Also, nearby Calabash, NC holds its claim to fame as the “Seafood Capital of the World.”
6. There are 4 distinct swimming options available at The Islander Inn. Guests may choose from taking a dip in our indoor pool and hot tub, basking in the sunshine in our outdoor pool, or enjoying the salty water of the Atlantic ocean.
5. We have on-site laundry facilities for guests. This may not sound like a huge deal, but there’s a LOT of sand on the beach and a great deal of it will inadvertently get on your clothes…perhaps even clothes you hoped to wear again during your vacation. This small perk turns out to be a huge treat for our guests.
4. Our tiki hut will be open from Memorial Day – Labor Day, and it will offer you the chance to purchase ice cold adult (or other) beverages while relaxing and enjoying the warm Carolina sunshine.
3. The Islander Inn is a pet-friendly hotel! We know that your pets are very much a part of your family, and we welcome you to bring them to our inn. Call us directly at (888) 325-4753 to inquire about making a reservation for you and your furry friends.
2. We offer thoughtful services and amenities for all of our guests. Our oceanfront rooms are equipped with 42″ plasma high-definition televisions. All of our rooms feature microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, and free local calls. Complimentary amenities of the hotel include a daily continental breakfast, parking, and WiFi throughout the property.
1. What’s not to like?