The second edition of Fred R. David & Vern J. Bender’s “The History of Ocean Isle Beach” was recently release a few weeks ago. This fantastic history guide is a must have for anyone interested in Ocean Isle Beach, NC. With stories of shipwrecks, ghosts, and infamous pirates, I am sure you too will have trouble putting this book down. Even if you have been vacationing to Ocean Isle Beach for years, you are sure to enjoy stories you have never heard before. Check it out!
Posts Tagged ‘History’
- Ready for the 2013 NC Oyster Festival?
- Winter Wonderland All-Inclusive Wedding Package!
- Bidding Farewell to Summer
- Summer News Update!
- Ocean Isle Beach’s Pet-Friendly Oceanfront Hotel!
- Things to do in the Ocean Isle Beach Area
- Experience the Magic of Ocean Isle Beach
- Updated Play and Stay Golf Packages in Brunswick County, NC
- Ideas for Your Ocean Isle Beach Wedding
- Last Month for Shallotte Farmers Market
ArchivesThe Islander Inn - Ocean Isle Beach, NC on Facebook