Staying at The Islander Inn offers you an array of things to do. On top of having the beach at your finger tips, there are many attractions within several minutes drive:
- Ocean Isle Beach Fishing Center - OIB Fishing Central!
- Coastal Movie Cinemas – Shallote (5min)
- 18 hole Miniature Golf course (open May – Sept.)
- Island Water Slide (open May – Sept.)
- Fort Fisher State Park (Daily 8-7pm)
- Medieval Times (Myrtle Beach- 843.236.8080)
- Museum of Coastal Carolina
- Silver Coast Winery
- La Belle Amie Vineyard
- The Battleship North Carolina
- Ingram Planetarium (check website for hours)
- 25- 30 Minutes from Myrtle Beach activities
- The Pearl - Premium Golf Destination
Today we’re highlighting one that hasn’t previously been mentioned. Located in beautiful Calabash, NC, you will find a locally owned farm, hidden away in the countryside. Indigo Farms is a great attraction to add to your list of places to go while visiting! You will find fresh produce in their market, a variety of flowers in their garden center and animals in their barnyard, with whom you are free to interact with. A great destination for all ages! For news and upcoming events, be sure to bookmark their blog, and stop back here soon for more information on The Islander Inn and Ocean Isle Beach!