Summertime is in full swing at our hotel in Ocean Isle Beach, and we’re excited to have our indoor and outdoor pools and indoor Jacuzzi open! And in order for our guests to enjoy all of our amenities, we’ve compiled a list of pool safety tips. We look forward to a fun (and safe!) summer at the Islander Inn with our guests!
- Make sure to apply plenty of sunscreen repeatedly throughout the day
- Wait 20 minutes after eating before swimming
- Be mindful of how much alcohol you consume
- Closely watch children while in the water and never leave them unattended at the pool (Remember: floaties and floatation devices are not life jackets! Children with floatation devices still require adult supervision.)
- Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and other openings