Ocean Isle Beach Attractions
Located in Ocean Isle Beach, NC, The Islander Inn is centrally located between the port city of Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. The close proximity to both North Carolina and South Carolina attractions offers guests countless options for things to do while on vacation. Ocean Isle is just minutes away from dozens of world famous Carolina golf courses such as The Pearl Golf Links which boasts two beautifully maintained 18-hole courses. You can also enjoy dining at any number of our fine area restaurants such as The Isles Restaurant and Tiki Bar, which are nestled atop the dunes and surrounded by a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Other nearby attractions include the Silver Coast Winery, the Ingram Planetarium and the Coastal Carolina Museum.
- Ocean Isle Beach Fishing Center - OIB Fishing Central!!
- Coastal Movie Cinemas - Shallote (5min) Theater Info Here
- 18 hole Miniature Golf course (open May - Sept.)
- Island Water Slide (open May - Sept.)
- The Sugar Shack - "Excellent" Jamaican Food (910.755.6166)
- Fort Fisher State Park (Daily 8-7pm)
- Medieval Times (Myrtle Beach- 843.236.8080)
- Museum of Costal Carolina
- Silver Coast Winery
- La Belle Amie Vineyard
- The Battleship North Carolina
- Ingram Planetarium (check website for hours)
- 25- 30 Minutes from Myrtle Beach activities
For more information on Ocean Isle Beach, please visit The Ocean Isle Beach Visitors Guide.